Unlock My Radio

reloj

I have a 2000 Lexus ES300 that sat for a week with a dead battery. Now the radio is unlocked. How do I unlock the radio?

If it is "Unlocked" How can one possibly "Unlock" any more ? Please explain :huh:

I have a 2000 Lexus ES300 that sat for a week with a dead battery. Now the radio is unlocked. How do I unlock the radio?

If it is "Unlocked" How can one possibly "Unlock" any more ? Please explain :huh:

I meant locked.

I meant locked.

I beleive you have 9 tries, So..........The code is the last 4 digits or your vin # or the key code #'s. But remember this. When an owner decides to lock there headunit for security reasons , They can enter any 4 digits they choose. Can you contact the previous owner ? Just in case......

I meant locked.

I beleive you have 9 tries, So..........The code is the last 4 digits or your vin # or the key code #'s. But remember this. When an owner decides to lock there headunit for security reasons , They can enter any 4 digits they choose. Can you contact the previous owner ? Just in case......

what is the actual process to unlock it? The owner's manual does not state the process to unlock it.

Lets backup, Have you checked all of the fuses ? What happens when you turn the radio on ? Details, Details, Details................

Yes I checked the fuse. The manual only shows the fuse behind the trash tray. Is there another one? The radio does nothing. Nothing on the display. This happened after I let the car set for a week with a bad battery.