I Need Help Ordering Is300 Lugnuts

growgod

I have an 01 es300 and Im putting on 01 is300 chrome 5 stars. I need help ordering the lugnuts that fit these wheels. The dealer wasnt much help, suprisingly. Id like to order off ebay if I can find the right type that will make this work. Please someone shed some light on my dilema. What size or style lugs will fit these rims?? thank you

Hello, and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club!

The lug size is 12 mm x 1.50 threads. I have 21133HTD as a part number. Might wanna try Discount Tire Co. or even the links posted here on this forum. I know you can get them from TireRack.com also. Make sure you specify what kind of lugnut you want like an acorn style, or acorn bulge, and if you want chrome or stainless steel. DO NOT GET ALUMINUM lugnuts.

Thanks very much for your quick reply, and help. Im going to try that. When I called the dealer they said they have 3 styles so I was unsure about buying or ordering. Are they consider mag lugs?

The lug size is 12 mm x 1.50 threads. I have 21133HTD as a part number. Might wanna try Discount Tire Co. or even the links posted here on this forum. I know you can get them from TireRack.com also. Make sure you specify what kind of lugnut you want like an acorn style, or acorn bulge, and if you want chrome or stainless steel. DO NOT GET ALUMINUM lugnuts.