New Sus. Arm Installed!

jzz30

oh yea kind of off the subject but i downloaded this video with a TT SC that kills two 11second RX-7s and a viper on the freeway. i dont know how to post it but i got it off lime wire searching on drift video or drift. try it its kind of cool. they post it as lexus burnout or something like that.

I got that footage too. I also have alot more. The car in that particular clip is one of Clint Pohlers. It is that video or another one - you can hear the passenger say - "Holy *BLEEP* Clint!" Anyways, there is no real way to post it unless you copy the target and paste it in a thread. This will allow others to download the clip from that link via right click - save as. A long time ago, I posted a 940hp dyno pull of Ebanks car in the general discussion forum. You might be able to find it in a search if you are interested. I think I put some other hot targets as well up, but surely, they are dead now days.