Problems With Nak System -- It's Not The Amp!

LexChamp

1995 LS 180,000.

Ever since I bought the car, the rear left speaker has never had any sound. I've tested that same speaker and works fine on another door. I've posted theads in the past explaning the problem and most members suggested that the problem was most like the NAK AMP. Well, I just but bought a NAK AMP and it had the same issues. There is no sound from the rear left speaker. Could the Nak radio be the problem ? The radio sometimes acts funny. Sometimes the buttoms won't work and the CD player skips. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

The car came with a cell phone, located on the right side of the trunk.

Well, when I bought the car the wires that connected to the transreceiver ( speaker relay--noise filter) were disconnected. I also noticed the wires were burned. When ever I connected the wires to the Transreceiver, there would be no sound from any of the speakers. So I just took out the the whole thing out ( Transreceiver--Speaker Relay and Noise filter out completely out of the car. Could this the cell phone devive be the problem with this Nak System. I am trying my best to keep the stock system in this car. I love how the Nak System sounds... Should I be looking to fix the radio ? Sometimes the radio acts funny. It skips often and sometimes I only get sound from on speaker. other times I am not able to change the radio at all when it's acting up.