exhaust

02is300

hi i have a HKS Hyper fitted and am happy with it......there is a sound yte in the is200/300 gallery,

also i understand that this link,the car has a Blitz fitted

http://www.teamrmotorsports.com/Tuned_Toyo...ota_Altezza.asf

and these are the reviews i put up..........its for everything i could find but there is a list of differing exhaust systems

mat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would like  a new exhaust system,  but need some help picking one.  Would like some opinions on exhausts and how they sound and perform.

Best bet is going with HKS in my opinion. They have the best gains, along with a deep melow tone. Sound very smooth. Again I will post some pics of my exhuast tonight.

• 1 month later...
I would like  a new exhaust system,  but need some help picking one.  Would like some opinions on exhausts and how they sound and perform.

Best bet is going with HKS in my opinion. They have the best gains, along with a deep melow tone. Sound very smooth. Again I will post some pics of my exhuast tonight.

I agree with hawaiiiiiian. HKS is bigger than other exhausts- maybe a little too wide- but is proven to give the most gain out of all the exhausts. 5-zigen makes nice exhausts too but I don't like how it come out a little to the side.

• 1 year later...