Having Problems With Car Starting

I have a 1998 Lexus GS300 and I started noticeing it was starting alittle slower then I let my mom borrow the car a she left a light on and ran down the battery.I charged the battery and ever since it is having trouble starting.When I first try to start it it won;t do anything then I take the key and try again and it trys but its like it has a dead battery and the third time it starts most the time but slow.After it starts the lights are dim and it idles real low and if the radio and a/c are on it idles even lower. I was thinking maybe the Alternater is going bad but not sure.If anybody can give me any addvice I would really appreciative.Thank You.

check your voltage.........before start and on start (think u chould have 14.2 cranking amps and 12 running or off amps I THINK IM NOT 100% SURE I FORGOT :P ), check your connections on the battery, could be battery,alternator, or starter but sounds like battery!

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian