Replace Left Fog Light In Rx350.

There is an air duct inside the cavity to replace the fog light but I cannot determine how the piece is attached. Anyone out there replace their left fog light and what did you do to remove this duct piece? The right fog light area does not have this duct piece so you can just reach up and replace the light.

• 3 weeks later...

There is an air duct inside the cavity to replace the fog light but I cannot determine how the piece is attached. Anyone out there replace their left fog light and what did you do to remove this duct piece? The right fog light area does not have this duct piece so you can just reach up and replace the light.

Yours should be underwarranty repair. I have an 04 and they covered the rear lower bumper marker light under warranty. So I pretty sure yours should be covered too!!!

I was able to change the bulb on the left fog lamp to one my son selected that has more light output. But it was a tough job - was able to get a bit more access for my arm to reach down from above by loosening the battery hold down and shifting it aside. Still ended up with scratches on my arm :( I could not figure out how to get that duct piece.

Good luck

Wilson