1990 Ls 400 Air Conditioning Leaking

Jim Van

Does anybody have the Air Conditioning Diagram for a 1990 LS 400 or know where I can get one?

Used to be able to go to Hoy Fox Lexus parts page, down load diagrams of everything about my 90 LS400 and use it to order replacement parts. A/C started blowing warm again, I ran the dye through it and believe I found the spot. Just to be sure, I really would like the parts diagram that shows all the hoses and in between parts (receiver/dryer, etc) in order from me to order the correct parts. My main concern is that I have not missed a hose/connection that is routed through an oddball location.

Thank you in advance!!!

Does anybody have the Air Conditioning Diagram for a 1990 LS 400 or know where I can get one?

Used to be able to go to Hoy Fox Lexus parts page, down load diagrams of everything about my 90 LS400 and use it to order replacement parts. A/C started blowing warm again, I ran the dye through it and believe I found the spot. Just to be sure, I really would like the parts diagram that shows all the hoses and in between parts (receiver/dryer, etc) in order from me to order the correct parts. My main concern is that I have not missed a hose/connection that is routed through an oddball location.

Thank you in advance!!!

A 24 hour subscription to techinfo.toyota.com will give you access to all the documentation you need.

Why the LARGE font, are you implying that most of us need reading glasses..??

Thank you in advance!!!

A 24 hour subscription to techinfo.toyota.com will give you access to all the documentation you need.

Why the LARGE font, are you implying that most of us need reading glasses..??

Not my intent, but you have to admit it is easy to read.........compared to this font. Thanks for the web site will give them a try.

wwest,

Thanks for the web site, have been to them before when I first had A/C repaired, that is how I learned about the EPR valve, realized it when I went there just now. Have my download from that time, but not quite as detailed as the Hoy Fox web page was. Will take what I have with me when I remove the fans and continue tracing the dye and see if that helps. I hate not know for sure what to order, usually I find out that I missed something when I am 8 feet deep into the 12 feet job......