Idling Problems.. Ac

i have a 92 es300.. the idle starts jumpin arond from 600 to 900 when ever the air conditioner is on. It has a steady idle when the ac is off but idles kinda low at like 600 when warm and like 1200 when i first crank it up. Any suggestions on what this could be? where is the EGR valve and the IAC valve located on my car?

I appreciate any and all suggestions....

i have a 92 es300.. the idle starts jumpin arond from 600 to 900 when ever the air conditioner is on. It has a steady idle when the ac is off but idles kinda low at like 600 when warm and like 1200 when i first crank it up. Any suggestions on what this could be? where is the EGR valve and the IAC valve located on my car?

I appreciate any and all suggestions....

/I also have a 92 es300. Mine idles at about the same spots. Check to see if the AC compressor is cycling on / off when the idle starts jumping? How cold is the AC? If the Ac isn't all that great, and the compressor is cycling, that would point to a low freon charge. The fact that it only happens with the ac on is a good indication that the IAC and EGR valve is not a issue.