Just Bought Mine

hi guys,

i just bought an 04 es330 with 47k miles....its in mint condition and clean inside out....just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

couple of quick questions: is the 18500 i paid for it a fair price? actually it was a surprise from my dad. if i knew he was buying me one, i would have signed up and researched before buying...im just not too sure i feel the golden color though:)

anyways....im hoping to hand around for a long time and learn about the car from you guys....

Welcome to the club!

I think 18,500 is a very fair price if the car is in excellent condition. Depending on what options you have in the car, it could be a GREAT price. You can use the appraiser here which I have found to be very reliable:

http://www.edmunds.com/tmv/used/index.html

thanks for the welcome....i checked out the appraiser and am happy to see that i got it for about 1k less than the appraised value:)....i am not too sure what options i have though....not too familiar with the car...i have the tan leather interior which is spotless. also have the wood trim steering and all...6disc changer and all that....im kind of turned off by the color though!...o well...

so what is the first mod that people usually go for on these cars.....my other cars a 1990 300zx so im always thinking of doing stuff to my cars:)

hi guys,

i just bought an 04 es330 with 47k miles....its in mint condition and clean inside out....just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

couple of quick questions: is the 18500 i paid for it a fair price? actually it was a surprise from my dad. if i knew he was buying me one, i would have signed up and researched before buying...im just not too sure i feel the golden color though:)

it is hard to say because you fail to list the options. for example: does it have Mark Levison Sound, NAV, etc.

go to www.kbb.com and you can find out the private resale price, the trade in price and what you would expect to pay at a dealership price specific to your geographical location.

steviej

PS, your recent thread in the Buy&Sell Forum to sell this car has been deleted because you failed to read the rules pertaining to posting in that forum.

hi guys,

it is hard to say because you fail to list the options. for example: does it have Mark Levison Sound, NAV, etc.

go to www.kbb.com and you can find out the private resale price, the trade in price and what you would expect to pay at a dealership price specific to your geographical location.

steviej

PS, your recent thread in the Buy&Sell Forum to sell this car has been deleted because you failed to read the rules pertaining to posting in that forum.

sorry about that...just t make sure though, was the for sale ad deleted because i am on noob status?.....as for the options on the car...i really dont know...it has no mark levinson audio, just the standard 6cd changer...no Navigation....so im guessing its the standard package...i have not driven the car since i decided i wanted to possibly sell it or exchange it for a different color. don't want to put more miles on it; it is my understanding that the factory warranty runs out at 50k.

i understand why my for sale ad was deleted, but if you guys can help me sell/trade the car, id appreciate it....