Motor Transfer

vmaxrider

Im hoping someone here can help with a fairly large issue I have. I currently Own a 1986 Toyota Supra and recently obtained the 1JZ engine/tranny/wiring harness & ECU from a 1991 Lexus Soarer. I have checked thru both the local Toyota & Lexus Dealers and neither can obtain the information i require to complete this mutant motor change i have going. The main reason for not being able to get what i need from the dealerships is that this particular car is a Japanese spec car, not offered in the USA. What I require is the wiring diagram for the Soarer that tells me what color wires go where from the main engine wiring harness to the internal harness of the car. I would be very appreciative of any assistance here.

Im hoping someone here can help with a fairly large issue I have. I currently Own a 1986 Toyota Supra and recently obtained the 1JZ engine/tranny/wiring harness & ECU from a 1991 Lexus Soarer. I have checked thru both the local Toyota & Lexus Dealers and neither can obtain the information i require to complete this mutant motor change i have going. The main reason for not being able to get what i need from the dealerships is that this particular car is a Japanese spec car, not offered in the USA. What I require is the wiring diagram for the Soarer that tells me what color wires go where from the main engine wiring harness to the internal harness of the car. I would be very appreciative of any assistance here.

That kind of information will probably not be very accesible on this forum...

click me please

Not sure if that is allowed, but if it isnt, im sure i will hear it. Post up on the SC Forums on that site and you will probably get the answer you are looking for. Also try Supraforums.net-those guys know everything LOL.