Hints And Tips

Hi,

I've just ordered a GS450h - I'm actually from the UK but posting on this site as far more of you US brethren have GS's that in the UK (they tend to love audi's, mercs/volvos and bmw's here) . I was just wondering of any little cool tips or tricks you guys have noted or settings that you could pass on for the GS. The only thing I thought of and that's from two test drives was to for the memory seat have a setting that is set up for parking. SO say I'm parking I hit 2 then my wing mirrors could go point lower (even though they move a touch down when you are in reverse).

I'm sure I had some cool stuff about the ambient lighting as well. I'd appreciate any sort of tips or tricks. Anything specifically for the hybrid models as well.

thanks in advance.

Although most of us in this section of the Lexus forum have RX400hs, there are a few GS owners who may chime in. Here in San Diego, I've noticed that the number of Mercedes and Audis has decreased drastically over the years. After looking at Consumer Reports magazine's reliability ratings, I can understand why. Their reliability (most models) is very poor. The larger BMWs also tend to be very unreliable. Most of the BMWs I see here are 3-series; they tend to have average reliability.