Help W/my Ls400

DavidParker81

i need to know if there are any fuses inside the dash or someplace other than than where all the main ones are, its a 94 i will have pics for it on soon any help would be great, i also need a manual can't get one at autozone anyone know the price? or where i can get one.

i need to know if there are any fuses inside the dash or someplace other than than where all the main ones are, its a 94 i will have pics for it on soon any help would be great, i also need a manual can't get one at autozone anyone know the price? or where i can get one.

The fuse panel is below the driver's side kick panel to the left of the brake pedal. Does that answer your question? I am not exactly sure what you are asking about the fuses.

If you register the car with the Lexus service site, you can request for them to send you a new owner's manual. It does not cost anything. If you are looking for the service/repair manual, you can download them with a $10 subscription to techinfo.toyota.com. It is a lot of clicking and saving, but it is much cheaper than buying a paper manual.

Hey Dave... first of all - welcome. Looks like we are neighbors... I am in Bristol!

About the windows... are all of them inoperable?

I think there is also a relay for the windows somewhere. I will try to look in my owners manual tomorrow to see. I have a 1991, but they are the same.

The fuse panel is below the driver's side kick panel to the left of the brake pedal. Does that answer your question? I am not exactly sure what you are asking about the fuses.

If you register the car with the Lexus service site, you can request for them to send you a new owner's manual. It does not cost anything. If you are looking for the service/repair manual, you can download them with a $10 subscription to techinfo.toyota.com. It is a lot of clicking and saving, but it is much cheaper than buying a paper manual.

i know the main fuse panel is under the steering wheel and i know about the one under the hood but i need to know if there are any other fuses that may cause the windows not to work

There is a 10A "Guage" fuse and a 30A "Power CB" fuse that feed the "Power Main Relay" in the schematic for the '90 LS400. There is the main fuse panel under the hood as well as one to the left of the driver footwell.

Guess only I thought it was interesting. :P

Sorry, I know of no other fuses, other than the ones TTYR2 mentioned.

Good luck.

Hey Dave... first of all - welcome. Looks like we are neighbors... I am in Bristol!

• 2 weeks later...