Tire Vibration!

Ok guys i have a 98 gs400 with 130k i bought about 2 years ago. the day i bought till now i still have front end vibration! i took the car in for tire balance,(ooh for got to mention!) i got 19" rims 19x8.5 front 19x10 rear. ok so i took the car in for balance the first it seem to be ok for couple of days. Then back to to vibration agian. at speeds of 35+ it starts and pretty bad at 60mph. i have replace the rims and tires still the same problems. now the front tires are feather and noisy too! Need some suggestions? :(

Ok guys i have a 98 gs400 with 130k i bought about 2 years ago. the day i bought till now i still have front end vibration! i took the car in for tire balance,(ooh for got to mention!) i got 19" rims 19x8.5 front 19x10 rear. ok so i took the car in for balance the first it seem to be ok for couple of days. Then back to to vibration agian. at speeds of 35+ it starts and pretty bad at 60mph. i have replace the rims and tires still the same problems. now the front tires are feather and noisy too! Need some suggestions? :(

They had a problem with the balancing weights falling off for me. They cleaned the inside of the rims really good and they have stayed balanced.

BP