Quick Help Please!?!

I purchased plans to build a module to plug into the AIT or MAT sensor on my 92 SC400, and i have built the module but cannot locate the sensor, or i think i have but am not sure. It should have only two wires on the plug but could have 4 or more, is it the plug i see going in at a downward angle into the backside of the intake manifold. I'd really like to try out my module today, any help guys???

I purchased plans to build a module to plug into the AIT or MAT sensor on my 92 SC400, and i have built the module but cannot locate the sensor, or i think i have but am not sure. It should have only two wires on the plug but could have 4 or more, is it the plug i see going in at a downward angle into the backside of the intake manifold. I'd really like to try out my module today, any help guys???

Please???

Please???

Really?? No one knows where the Air Intake Temperature sensor is on a 92 SC4????