It Took Me A While

Mr.Lextacy

Looks good! I'd say get clear corners, and yellow fogs, blinkers, and parking lights. I LOOOOOOOVE MINE!!! haha!

Do you have a projector or anything in your HID setup? If not you probably aren't getting very good road coverage and are blinding everyone ahead of you.

This kid where I live got an HID kit in his old lifted Toyota truck....no projector or ANYTHING. It's so blinding it makes me so mad when I see him!!! :censored: lol

DSCF0201CL.jpg

DSCF0324.jpg

Looks good! I'd say get clear corners, and yellow fogs, blinkers, and parking lights. I LOOOOOOOVE MINE!!! haha!

Do you have a projector or anything in your HID setup? If not you probably aren't getting very good road coverage and are blinding everyone ahead of you.

This kid where I live got an HID kit in his old lifted Toyota truck....no projector or ANYTHING. It's so blinding it makes me so mad when I see him!!! :censored: lol

DSCF0201CL.jpg

DSCF0324.jpg

Actually i drove past a couple of my freinds and asked them if theyre blinding they said they arent at all and the visibility is great but i know it would probably be better with projectors where can i get projectors ? The clear Bumper lights im workin on