Idle Control Sensor

Hey my names jason...i have a 93 sc 300 i need one of you guys to do me a huge favor... I have a problem with the idle speed control sensor..the connector to the sensor dry rotted an fell apart causing the wires to get mixed up.... i need to know the order of the wires and where there suppost to go in relation to the connector i got from a lexus at a junk yard....i have pics of what im talking about...all i need is for someone to tell me is the blank wire goes here and the blank wire goes here....thanks jason

i'm not worried about the connector in the pics just need to know where the wires from the harness go thanks again...ps i cant use my other connector as a reference because it fell apart an that is why all the wire got fed up thanks again

post-45592-1205513093_thumb.jpg

post-45592-1205513148_thumb.jpg

post-45592-1205513167_thumb.jpg

Hard to tell from the picture but can you confirm there are 6 wires going into the connector. I'm using a wire diagram, and its showing me 6 wires.

The wire colors I'm seeing are:

LG(light green)-B(black) for terminal 1

B(black)-R(red) for terminal 2

L(blue)-W(white) for terminal 3

V(violet)-R(red) for terminal 4

B(black)-R(red) for terminal 5

G(green)-Y(yellow) for terminal 6

The connector should be two rows of three. Terminals should be as follows: 1 2 3 for the top row with terminal 1 in the top left and 4 5 6 in the second row with 4 starting in the lower left.

Forgot to mention, when looking at the connector, the locking tab should be on top.

so just to make sure terminal one starts where..in the top left so the column away from the lock clip???

in realation to the picture where should it start..... thanks for the help so it goes 1 4 or is the 6 in the same row as the 1st

2 5

3 6

Hard to tell from the picture but can you confirm there are 6 wires going into the connector. I'm using a wire diagram, and its showing me 6 wires.

The wire colors I'm seeing are:

LG(light green)-B(black) for terminal 1

B(black)-R(red) for terminal 2

L(blue)-W(white) for terminal 3

V(violet)-R(red) for terminal 4

B(black)-R(red) for terminal 5

G(green)-Y(yellow) for terminal 6

The connector should be two rows of three. Terminals should be as follows: 1 2 3 for the top row with terminal 1 in the top left and 4 5 6 in the second row with 4 starting in the lower left.

Forgot to mention, when looking at the connector, the locking tab should be on top.