Door Panel Riped Off

today ,the blower at the car wash riped the grey panel off my 1991 es250, most of the pins that hold it in place broke off, and the piece that holds it on cracked, any idea how much it will cost, dont think u can get a new one for a 91 es250, can a body shop , retrack new pins to hold it on

Img00002.jpg

Img00005.jpg

Img00004.jpg

post-15867-1204401633_thumb.jpg

post-15867-1204401658_thumb.jpg

today ,the blower at the car wash riped the grey panel off my 1991 es250, most of the pins that hold it in place broke off, and the piece that holds it on cracked, any idea how much it will cost, dont think u can get a new one for a 91 es250, can a body shop , retrack new pins to hold it on

Img00002.jpg

Img00005.jpg

Img00004.jpg

WoW!! Thats terrible. My advice would be go to your local auto pick up parts ( Junkyard) and get the grey panel. Or might as well get that whole door so you dont have to install it, just install the door. Good luck.

Img00002.jpg

Img00005.jpg

Img00004.jpg

wow, that's sheer craziness! Yeah, a junkyard may have one or talk to the dealer to get ideas, maybe they can suggest something & since Lexus was one of the few that did the resin grey panels back in the day...

How about glue it w/epoxy glue? I assume the original panel is still intact on the outside. No one can't tell after you glue it. If not epoxy, some glue got to be strong enough to bind and hold it in place.

I remember this trick when I was a kid. Break things at home and try to glue it with crazy glue ASAP, so my parents wouldn't notice. The only problem at one time was I accidentally glued my fingers.