Gs300 L-tuned

Hi Guys,

Does anyone in Australia have an LTuned GS300?

I had a look at one at the Lexus dealership yesterday, and instantly fell inlove!!

Do you Americans get this too?

Sorry Im new to GS scene, I had an IS200 before.

Hereis a a pic. AFAIK, 18" Wheels, Different exhaust tips and sport susepnsion.

Only 12 were in OZ.

http://www1.autotrader.com.au/Mellor/Mello...jpg?OpenElement

whats so special about the ltuned lexus? same car with a different grill and some ugly rims wrapped on skinny bicycle tires. oh wait, i know, you get a cool little sticker on the side that says ltuned and then you feel cool. yay

I found the rims quite nice...being 1 of 12 in Oz makes it worth it for me.

Here is the actual car

8684228.jpg

whats so special about the ltuned lexus? same car with a different grill and some ugly rims wrapped on skinny bicycle tires. oh wait, i know, you get a cool little sticker on the side that says ltuned and then you feel cool. yay

Here is the actual car

8684228.jpg

The only problem with your pic is that it doesn't have a L-Tuned grill and I can't quite see the side enough to see if it has the L-Tuned side skirts! Also does it have the L-Tuned exhaust? it should. It also doesn't look like it has the L-Tuned suspension! if you need pics of what the real stuff looks like feel free to contact me at kevfran99@yahoo.com!

Here is the actual car

8684228.jpg

The only problem with your pic is that it doesn't have a L-Tuned grill and I can't quite see the side enough to see if it has the L-Tuned side skirts! Also does it have the L-Tuned exhaust? it should. It also doesn't look like it has the L-Tuned suspension! if you need pics of what the real stuff looks like feel free to contact me at kevfran99@yahoo.com!

Hi Kev, it def has some sort of suspension as it was parked next to an 04 GS300, and was much lower. The grill is different, i dont think there are sideskirts and the exhaust is definatley is different, but it just tips. Ill send you an email Kev..

9788309.jpg

9788310.jpg

9788312.jpg