Rx 330 Vibration On The Highway

I bought my RX330 AWD a month back. Over the long weekend when I went on a trip, I noticed that the car tends to vibrate a little at higher speeds above 50 or 60mph. This is not always noticeable and is more pronounced on stretches of highway that are not perfectly smooth. There was a long stretch of road when the vibrating feeling got annoying and the ride just did not feel normal.

Has anyone else experienced this? I also noticed that when the car is idle, the engine noise oscillates a little instead of a humming smoothly. And, when starting the vehicle, I have to keep the key turned for 2-3 seconds since the car does not startup immediately. Perhaps all of these are related.

Dude, this is the LX450/470 -- not the 330 list...but maybe you've figured that out by now...

As for the starter -- I can't speak for the RX330, but I do know that the LX450 came with one of 2 starters -- this usually depended on where the car was going to be sold -- colder climates got the more powerful starter, the other areas got the lesser starter. Both work well, but the weaker of the two takes a second or two longer to start than the other one. Maybe the 330 is the same in this regard.

Cheers,

Doug