2003 Es300 Service

mehomer

We have 50,000 miles +/- and the dealer is sugesting we bring in for the service for 50,0000 interval. I can change the plugs,belts,brakes,rotate tires and have been changing oil myself quite often. As long as I document this for the records what else do I need them for as long as car runs good ? My wife drives it all the time and she is very easy with it.

First of all, is the dealer telling you that plugs need to be done? On an 03 the plugs should be done at 90k, or even 120k depending on some sources, I did mine at 90k.

The 50k service is a 20k mile service which isn't major.

First of all, is the dealer telling you that plugs need to be done? On an 03 the plugs should be done at 90k, or even 120k depending on some sources, I did mine at 90k.

The 50k service is a 20k mile service which isn't major.

Thanks Steve.

We have 50,000 miles +/- and the dealer is sugesting we bring in for the service for 50,0000 interval. I can change the plugs,belts,brakes,rotate tires and have been changing oil myself quite often. As long as I document this for the records what else do I need them for as long as car runs good ? My wife drives it all the time and she is very easy with it.

Another dealer PUSHING $$$ over the customer.