Have A Question?

lexusontario

Hi I bought my ls 430 from a used car dealer and there were no manuals. My question is , is there a place in the vechicle where the manuals are located .

Or are they just handed over to the owner at time of sale? Thought maybe there is a storage compartment where they may be kept in the car Thanks for looking.

once again, after you called and transferred the ownership to your name, go to the lexus.com, register there and request a manual. lexus will send you the manual for free

usually they are in the glove compartnemnt, if they are not there then you are out of luck.

OK thanks i was just checking trying, not to be issue here lol.Im in canada and i did register at lexus.ca when i go to my cars ,all they display there is the maintenance schedule and the owners manual supplement . The supplement is vage mostly about warranty. Anyway thanks for replying, and if necessary i will order

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lexusontario,

I would go back to the lexus.ca website, use the Contact Us option, and ask them to send you the LS430 owner's manual that you need.

I contacted them some time ago for an owner's manual for my 1997 LS400 that I bought used, and they sent the manual to me for free. The perks of being a Lexus owner.

Cheers!

Thanks everyone for your replies! I went to lexus.com site and i was able to join as an enthusiast and gain acces to their online owners manual.

If anyone needs some information on their lexus that is a excellent way to get access to all models and years ,even without being an owner, or if you misplace your manuals. May be worth while listing this information in the topic title area as a reference .

Merry Christmas too all..........

Hi Go to( lexus.com ) .At the top of there home page go to ( Owners) it will open up a list click on (Owners Resources). Then click on( Log IN) . Then click on (Register as a Lexus Enthusiast) . Hope this works for you. I did have a look and you can have a number of virtual vechicles and listed LS model from 1990 up. good luck!!!