Cost Of Lexus Snowboard Roof Attachment?

yl1826

Has anyone purchased the Lexus snowboard roof attachment?

I'm thinking about buying the snowboard attachment but I don't know how much it costs or where I can purchase it for cheaper. I think I remember when I first bought my 08 RX350 AWD a couple of months ago the attachment was something like 300-500 dollars on the brochure but I don't quite remember.

I can call the Lexus dealership to ask but is there anywhere I can get it for cheaper? It seems like a rip off because there are ones on Ebay (not Lexus brand) for $50-75.

Has anyone purchased the Lexus snowboard roof attachment?

I'm thinking about buying the snowboard attachment but I don't know how much it costs or where I can purchase it for cheaper. I think I remember when I first bought my 08 RX350 AWD a couple of months ago the attachment was something like 300-500 dollars on the brochure but I don't quite remember.

I can call the Lexus dealership to ask but is there anywhere I can get it for cheaper? It seems like a rip off because there are ones on Ebay (not Lexus brand) for $50-75.

Woopsy...

I have the Lexus accessory rack #PT278-48032 and adapter #PT278-53032 $144.00. Let me know if I can help.

I have a roof rack already. I'm just looking for the snowboard attachment for the RX350.

The one you have, is it new/used? In good condition? Etc. Ty.

Woopsy...

I have the Lexus accessory rack #PT278-48032 and adapter #PT278-53032 $144.00. Let me know if I can help.

One more question. I looked up the part number you provided for the adapter. It says Ski rack. I also called my local dealership and they said they only had "Ski" adapter. I thought that the Ski adapter can also hold snowboards but the guy had no idea what I was talking about.

Does the ski adapter also hold two snowboards?

Aluminum attachment features two padded rubber profiles to tightly but tenderly hold your equipment in place. Attaches to the factory roof rack and carries two pairs of skis or two snowboards. Integrated locks keep your skis in the attachment and the attachment on the rack. Adapter hardware is designed specifically to fit your Lexus factory rack.

This is a ski rack attachment and the needed adapter. They're New OEM parts. :rolleyes: