94 Es300 Bank1 Sensor 1

94 es300

Had the code pulled at auto zone came up oxygen sensor bank1 sensor1 I replaced the sensor between the firewall and the motor. My question is is any other reason or issue I could have had except the sensor needing to be replaced. I have cleared the code by removing the EFI fuse and then replaced it. I guess i will wait to see if the check engine light returns. What do you all think.

• 1 year later...

Had the code pulled at auto zone came up oxygen sensor bank1 sensor1 I replaced the sensor between the firewall and the motor. My question is is any other reason or issue I could have had except the sensor needing to be replaced. I have cleared the code by removing the EFI fuse and then replaced it. I guess i will wait to see if the check engine light returns. What do you all think.

did the engine light ever come back on? i have the same code. I think i changed the wrong oxygen sensor though. Autozone told me wrong... or are they both the same?