Disable Vsc In Rx350

Is there any way to disable the VSC in the RX350. Its a 2006 model.

I don't understand why anyone would want to disable VSC, do you by any chance mean TC, Traction Control..??

No I mean VSC. And TC too. The RX350 is very capable off-road, but the VSC spoils the fun and it causes the vehicle to get stuck in sand.

I don't understand why anyone would want to disable VSC, do you by any chance mean TC, Traction Control..??

No I mean VSC. And TC too. The RX350 is very capable off-road, but the VSC spoils the fun and it causes the vehicle to get stuck in sand.

Unplug the MAF/IAT module with the engine idling, plug it back in after the engine dies, restart the engine and you will have a CEL & VSC/TC disable indication for the next few drive cycles.

Unplug the MAF/IAT module with the engine idling, plug it back in after the engine dies, restart the engine and you will have a CEL & VSC/TC disable indication for the next few drive cycles.

Where do I find the MAF/IAT module?

Where do I find the MAF/IAT module?

Between the engine intake air filter and the throttle valve.