30k Service

LC6529

Well,

My 2002 Lexus just hit 27K miles so it is time to start thinking about the 30K service.

There is an excellent Toyota Dealership near my house that I believe I will have do the service. The owner of the dealership also owns the LEXUS dealership downtown but that one is 45 minutes away versus 10.

Can anyone tell me what the 30K service entails and an approximate cost?

• 3 weeks later...
Well,

My 2002 Lexus just hit 27K miles so it is time to start thinking about the 30K service.

There is an excellent Toyota Dealership near my house that I believe I will have do the service. The owner of the dealership also owns the LEXUS dealership downtown but that one is 45 minutes away versus 10.

Can anyone tell me what the 30K service entails and an approximate cost?

in houston just jad 30k service done. total cost $647 inluding ~$132 optional transmission oil flush&replace, and $25 shop charge??? yikes, pricey but dealer did call to get ok (except $25 surprise shop charge). $647 breaks down to $449 labor, $158 parts, $25 shop charge and $15 sales tax.

service includes: lube oil & filter, chk all fluids, repl air filter, inspect drive belt, replace engine coolant, inspect exhaust system, inspect trans.& differential fluid, flush & replace brake fluid, inspect brakes, rotate tires, body inspection, road test, inspect air con filter, replace wiper insert.