Looking To Buy 1993ls400

du88

Sounds like a steal to me. I wish I could find a 93' for $1500, even one needing work. I am about to pay $4000 for a 91' w/208K!

thanks for the advice. and if it is any consilation, he wanted 2900.00, but i did a little negotiatind :rolleyes:

Sounds like a steal to me. I wish I could find a 93' for $1500, even one needing work. I am about to pay $4000 for a 91' w/208K!

thanks for the advice. and if it is any consilation, he wanted 2900.00, but i did a little negotiatind :rolleyes:

Wow, I wish I could negotiate like that! :D

Good luck and keep us posted!

• 3 weeks later...
I put 1000 down on ls400, and will pick up next week.. 255k miles. faded seats. dented fender and paint $700, cracked windshield $220, i can purchase for 1500 as is. Do anyone have an opinion

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 93 LEXUS LS400 WITH 65K, I PAYED $7,000. IT LOOKED PRETTY CLEAN. 255K SEEMS LIKE AN AWFUL LOT OF MILEAGE. BUT IF IT LASTED THIS LONG IT SHOULD HAVE SOME UMFGH LEFT IN IT. DID YOU CARFAX IT JUST TO BE SHURE? HOW MANY OWNERS? DEALER SERVICED?

Not really... My old 1990 LS400 had 252K when I sold it and it still ran like BRAND new! The engine and transmission was still smooth as silk! It had some minor issues, but nothing major. There was one guy on here with a LS with over 600K.

255K SEEMS LIKE AN AWFUL LOT OF MILEAGE. BUT IF IT LASTED THIS LONG IT SHOULD HAVE SOME UMFGH LEFT IN IT.