New To The Family - 2006 Ls 430!

wldkatz03

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a 2006 LS430 with 30k miles for $46000 out the door! I know the mileage is a little high for a year but it's got everything! I was also able to include an additional 2 year warranty up to 125k miles!

I hope to get some valuable information on this awesome car from these forums.

Thanks!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I envy you, in a good way. I hope you enjoy the car for many years to come. Follow the maintenance in the booklet, not the one from the dealer, they just want to make money. Follow any maintenance specified in the warranty or dealer that could render your warranty void, the other stuff is to get to your pockets if it is an extra not liste anywhere.

Mine has a 100k and it is still going strong. At a 100k you probably will have to change the steering rack or have it rebuild, which is what I did. If I were you I would flush the Power Steering Fluid and replace it with synthetic fluid, it will make your system last longer, than the regular stuff. Change the in cabin air filter, they usually are negleted by many people, it takes about 2 minutes to change. www.irontoad.com for parts etc. Keep reading the owners guide that is in this site and you will have so much info. Your brakes should be also checked for wear, they tend to go about this time also. Other than that it will be oil change, tranny fluid change, and gas for a long time!

CPR