Weird Sound

this has happened to my car, and continues to - i have had the rear wheel bearings replaced on mine, and also the entire suspension. i have also replaced my brakes (rotors/pads) recently - and they didn't solve the problem. the most likely thing that i read as the cause for this is 'lower control arm', but since i have already changed it, i am not so sure. i guess this isn't the best advise, but it should at least be useful considering i have a SC as old as you, and just spent money doing a lot of work to resolve similar problems.

this has happened to my car, and continues to - i have had the rear wheel bearings replaced on mine, and also the entire suspension. i have also replaced my brakes (rotors/pads) recently - and they didn't solve the problem. the most likely thing that i read as the cause for this is 'lower control arm', but since i have already changed it, i am not so sure. i guess this isn't the best advise, but it should at least be useful considering i have a SC as old as you, and just spent money doing a lot of work to resolve similar problems.

Thank you for your reply,ill be sure not to replace an change those mentioned above, but that still baffles me, i just took my girl home an the problem was persistant.