Are There A Total Of Three O2 Sensors?

RockysDad

I found two O2 sensors. One if them is right in front of the engine and the other one was under the car beneath the passenger seat. Is there a third one? If there is, it must be on the bank next to the firewall. But where is it? Can it be accessed very easily or do I have to take things apart to get to it? Connecting the one under the car was a pain especially when you have to take the passenger seat out.

TIA.

I found two O2 sensors. One if them is right in front of the engine and the other one was under the car beneath the passenger seat. Is there a third one? If there is, it must be on the bank next to the firewall. But where is it? Can it be accessed very easily or do I have to take things apart to get to it? Connecting the one under the car was a pain especially when you have to take the passenger seat out.

TIA.

there are 3 total. (they are called bank XXX)

1-front of engine

1-rear of engine

1- under car near cat.

the front is easy, based on looks but I had to replace the one on rear of engine (by fire wall). pain in the a$$. took like 25 minutes but I am not small guy to reach up there.