Sc400 Problem

Hey, the first day i bought ma sc400 i was heading home and it shut off on me. I took it back to the dealer and they said it was a problem with the fuel gauge and injector pumps, and that they had to be flushed an refueled. They took it, replaced it, then drove it for a few days and everything was fine. I got it back, drove it to and from work and to stores and it ran perfectly, but earlier this morning on ma way to work, i went to park and the same thing happend. The check engine and oil light came on and then it shut off. Anyone have any idea as to why it keeps on doing this? the dealership says it has to be something to do with the fuel lines but i think there might be more to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, the first day i bought ma sc400 i was heading home and it shut off on me. I took it back to the dealer and they said it was a problem with the fuel gauge and injector pumps, and that they had to be flushed an refueled. They took it, replaced it, then drove it for a few days and everything was fine. I got it back, drove it to and from work and to stores and it ran perfectly, but earlier this morning on ma way to work, i went to park and the same thing happend. The check engine and oil light came on and then it shut off. Anyone have any idea as to why it keeps on doing this? the dealership says it has to be something to do with the fuel lines but i think there might be more to it.

I would get a OBD 1 tester and run a dianostic test to find out what code it's throwing...that will narrow it down to at least what system is messing up. an OBD 1 tester is very cheap..it's not like the OBD 2 which can be expensive.

Good Luck

I would get a OBD 1 tester and run a dianostic test to find out what code it's throwing...that will narrow it down to at least what system is messing up. an OBD 1 tester is very cheap..it's not like the OBD 2 which can be expensive.

Good Luck

The Problem has been solved, apparently the fuel pump was clogged(the one they said they replaced) so they replaced it an has been runnin good ever since