Rear Seat Removal

Connorjames

OK, no one has replied and I don't know if the removal method is the same as on my 2000 LS400.

Have you tried slipping your fingers under the leading edge of the seat cushion (down by the carpet), and forcefully pulling upward?

In a late LS400, spring tabs under the seat cushion snap into brackets on the floor to hold the seat cushion in place. To reinstall the seat cushion, you position it and then forcefully push down.

There is no room to even get your fingers under the seat, it fits so tight. I was afraid to pull too hard with all the electronics in the car. I was hoping someone with stereo install. exp. might have an answer.

P.S. Also a reformed Mercedes owner. Just sold an '01 E320 and traded WAY WAY UP to the Lexus!

How do you go about removing the rear seat in the LS430 (2004) The center seat belt is underneath. Center console has rear seat warmers only

Don't know if they are close, but try this link and seee if it sheds some light.

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/body/rearseat.html

No, the pull tabs for removing the LS rear seat cushion were dropped - I think it was at the end of the 1994 model year.