Newb With Stalling Sc300 - Please Help!

mdb3sgte

Hey everyone, I'm newb to the whole sc300/soarer scene and just bought my SC300 on Halloween. Yea, that was my Halloween treat! lol

Anyways, a few days ago i noticed the 'trac' light seems to be coming on randomly. It's not just when the tires are slipping. I've also noticed that the 'trac off' and CEL light comes on sometimes when i romp on it for sec but then goes away.

Just today those 2 lights came on again(while the 'trac' light was on) and the car stalled when i came to a stop at a stop light. Started right back up with no problems, but that damn 'trac' light was still on.

I then figured out that the rpm's seem to drop dramatically when stopping when the 'trac' light is on sometimes. I just got back home & decided to see if the car was throwing any codes and it came back with 12 & 41.

Anyone ever have this problem before? I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark and guess it has something to do with Traction Control?

Thanks,

Mike

• 1 month later...