Info About The Headlights

Hello, I write from Italy and this is my first time in this forum.

My problem is this: my car, Is220d (diesel engine) has a strip orange within the headlights.

I wanted to know if, on cars in the USA, is mounted this colored stripe or is mounted a parking lights, type BMW series 3/5.

If your cars have this type of lamps, can you give me the sites you to purchase the lights?

dsc00263nm4.th.jpg

Sorry for my approximate English .

Best Regards

Perlasca

My problem is this: my car, Is220d (diesel engine) has a strip orange within the headlights.

I wanted to know if, on cars in the USA, is mounted this colored stripe or is mounted a parking lights, type BMW series 3/5.

If your cars have this type of lamps, can you give me the sites you to purchase the lights?

dsc00263nm4.th.jpg

Best Regards

Perlasca

The USA cars have the same amber strip. It's a side marker reflector and light. There are no separate side markers or parking lights. All is built into the headlight assembly.

dsc00263nm4.th.jpg

Best Regards

Perlasca

The USA cars have the same amber strip. It's a side marker reflector and light. There are no separate side markers or parking lights. All is built into the headlight assembly.

Thank you for the timely response.

Best regards

Perlasca