Aniline Leather

Does anyone know why the rx appears to be the only lexus that isn't offered aniline leather?

I got an ES as a rental while my RX was being serviced, and I was amazed at how cool it was. I realized it wasn't the a/c from the front. The air was coming through the holes in the leather, and the leather was much softer than mine.

A few days ago they had a small article about it in lexus' magazine, and i noticed that the RX was the only lexus car not included in the line up, not even as an option. I would much rather have air that came thru softer leather than the heated seats here in Houston where it does not stay cold for any long period of time.

Does anyone know why the rx appears to be the only lexus that isn't offered aniline leather?

I got an ES as a rental while my RX was being serviced, and I was amazed at how cool it was. I realized it wasn't the a/c from the front. The air was coming through the holes in the leather, and the leather was much softer than mine.

A few days ago they had a small article about it in lexus' magazine, and i noticed that the RX was the only lexus car not included in the line up, not even as an option. I would much rather have air that came thru softer leather than the heated seats here in Houston where it does not stay cold for any long period of time.

Cars with ventilated seats are not that great. Actually they smell like a clog drain after a while. All the odors from peoples behind get trapped

in those leather holes and when you ventilate they all come out.