Bluetooth - Sound Over Speakers Or Phone - How To Switch?

Is there a way to have a phone connected to the Bluetooth system and be able to choose whether or not the call is answered over the speakers or over the phone.

I like having it tethered but when a call comes in, it plays over the speakers. This is fine when no one else is in the car, but if I want privacy, how do I get it on the phone only without having to disconnect from the system?

thanks,

tom

Is there a way to have a phone connected to the Bluetooth system and be able to choose whether or not the call is answered over the speakers or over the phone.

I like having it tethered but when a call comes in, it plays over the speakers. This is fine when no one else is in the car, but if I want privacy, how do I get it on the phone only without having to disconnect from the system?

thanks,

tom

On my treo phone I just hit a button on the phone to switch to phone instead of headset/bluetooth connection.

On my treo phone I just hit a button on the phone to switch to phone instead of headset/bluetooth connection.

I figured out that on my Treo, once I answer it, I have to turn off the speaker phone on the phone itself.

My wife has a Samsung Blade and we also have to go into the options (on the phone) and turn off the speaker.

It's not as nice as simply answering the phone. I answer it over the car speakers and then switch off the speaker phone.

Also, on your Treo, have you figured out how to transfer the address book to your Nav?

edit: I found where to do it on the Treo and Blade.. I'll try it later..