Rx300 Led Tail Lights

1BigDog2

Thanks for everyone's help with this problem earlier. I also found that the Lamp Failure module had burnt out as well (good prices @ Toyotapartscenter.net, if you don't mind waiting a few days).

Anyway, new problem: power windows, DRL, Transmission position indicator, signal lights all quit at the same time

I need help to figure this one out :cries:

Thanks!

Thanks for everyone's help with this problem earlier. I also found that the Lamp Failure module had burnt out as well (good prices @ Toyotapartscenter.net, if you don't mind waiting a few days).

Anyway, new problem: power windows, DRL, Transmission position indicator, signal lights all quit at the same time

Thanks!

Alternator/regulator OVER-charging the battery..??

Thanks!

Alternator/regulator OVER-charging the battery..??

The meter looks good at start up and idle. Possibly a relay? I don't know how to test for that - if there is a way...I should have included that the rear wiper, radio also do not work. Fortunately, I can wait until Friday when the LF mod comes in. If I disconnect the battery for a short period will that reset any controls or computer?