Double Din Opening?

BigLex14

I've only had my 93 Es300 for about 7 months, I am starting to shop around for what audio components i want to replace the stock ones with. Does anyone know if there is a double din size dash kit for the es all i can seem to find are single din with a storage pocket. It seems like a double sized opening to me though i dont want to have to get any custom work done. Any help would be great

I've only had my 93 Es300 for about 7 months, I am starting to shop around for what audio components i want to replace the stock ones with. Does anyone know if there is a double din size dash kit for the es all i can seem to find are single din with a storage pocket. It seems like a double sized opening to me though i dont want to have to get any custom work done. Any help would be great

Does the storage pocket bother you that much? You could just go with a double din head unit. If you need anything, subs, amps, radios, caps, wires, installers, send me a message I'm in the area and I'll ask my wholesaler if there is a double din with a blank to accomodate your car, but to date I haven't seen any.

Does the storage pocket bother you that much? You could just go with a double din head unit. If you need anything, subs, amps, radios, caps, wires, installers, send me a message I'm in the area and I'll ask my wholesaler if there is a double din with a blank to accomodate your car, but to date I haven't seen any.

No the storage pocket doesnt bother me, its just that I have seen some Double din head units that i like and i havnt seen any kit for it. I dont want to spend on custom work thats all.

• 4 weeks later...

No the storage pocket doesnt bother me, its just that I have seen some Double din head units that i like and i havnt seen any kit for it. I dont want to spend on custom work thats all.

you can get one from ebay motor, 9.99 plus shipping