Replace 2007/08 Center Armrest Storage With 2006 Style

Gulfstream

Can a Lexus dealer replace the center armrest compartment with one like the 2006 model? I want both the deep compartment and shallow top compartment with the lid that opens backwards. If a dealer can't do this is there a shop/garage that does this sort of work?

Thx for the replies but I need someone to do this for me. If you know of any company/custom shop who does this sort of work let me know. Websites would help.

Can a Lexus dealer replace the center armrest compartment with one like the 2006 model? I want both the deep compartment and shallow top compartment with the lid that opens backwards. If a dealer can't do this is there a shop/garage that does this sort of work?

A Lexus dealer will NOT do this, but possibly a shop that does interior/exterior customizing.

A Lexus dealer will NOT do this, but possibly a shop that does interior/exterior customizing.

You should be able to get the center compartment from a wrecked RX from that year; along with all the parts you would need to install it... I saved 75% replacing damaged parts buying over the net... Do a google search or ebay; also contact a local auto scraper they can get it for you...