Is It Worth It?

lexus0214

I currently am leasing a 2007 RX350 with no navi and after market DVD. I leased it last year after being in a honda pilot lease for 4 years. One of the things I miss from the pilot is the room. After I got hail damage on my RX, I decided to look around for something a bit spacier and maybe even with DVD. There is a 2003 CPO GX 470 at my local lexus dealer with the navi and dvd for 35,995. I am just not sure if it makes sense to trade a 2007 for 2003, makes me nervous that it has almost hit its 5 year anniversary.

Any thoughts?

I currently am leasing a 2007 RX350 with no navi and after market DVD. I leased it last year after being in a honda pilot lease for 4 years. One of the things I miss from the pilot is the room. After I got hail damage on my RX, I decided to look around for something a bit spacier and maybe even with DVD. There is a 2003 CPO GX 470 at my local lexus dealer with the navi and dvd for 35,995. I am just not sure if it makes sense to trade a 2007 for 2003, makes me nervous that it has almost hit its 5 year anniversary.

Any thoughts?

Check with the dealer for it's service records, if the major problems (clunk, and vibration) have been resolved, it should be a-ok to go for the vehicle if you decide to trade your 350 for it.