Need Recommendations For Aftermarket Towing Hitch

Kamz

Hello,

I am planning on putting a towing hitch on our 04 RX 330 AWD. Would probably use it once or twice a year for a trailer with loaded wt less than 2000lbs. I want to go with an aftermarket option and not get fleeced by the dealer.

Do you guys have any recommendations on what has worked well for you in terms of the fit (Reese, Hidden Hitch, Draw Tite). I will be installing it myself so ease of install would be a major consideration (as some might need the exhaust to be loosened?)

Thanks for your suggestions.

Kamz

Hello,

I am planning on putting a towing hitch on our 04 RX 330 AWD. Would probably use it once or twice a year for a trailer with loaded wt less than 2000lbs. I want to go with an aftermarket option and not get fleeced by the dealer.

Do you guys have any recommendations on what has worked well for you in terms of the fit (Reese, Hidden Hitch, Draw Tite). I will be installing it myself so ease of install would be a major consideration (as some might need the exhaust to be loosened?)

Kamz

I have a drawtite, which was on my wife's car for 3 weeks. I had to remove it after I dinged her bumper cover! It looks like new and I am

in Xenia Ohio. It is very easy to install and I have all the bolts.nuts, etc. If you ever get up near Dayton/Xenia I could make you

a very good deal, as she has now traded off the Lexus. You can email me @ jeepster@wildblue.net. I could put in on for you,

if it works out that way.

Jerry Mitchell

Hello,

Kamz

I also have on 04 RX330. I installed a hitch made by Curt. There were several online places that carried that brand. It was very easy to install (6 bolts) and did not require you to loosen the exhaust. I think it looks good.