How To Change Front Lightbulbs On 1992 Es300

snoshados

i'm a newbie and knows very little about cars. but i would like to know more by changing my burned out headlights. can anyone give me any info on

1. what's the best front lightbulbs (considering price, quality, longivity) to use for my 1992 es300.

2. should i replace all of them at once just to keep the lights at the same brightness

3. how to replace the bulbs

thanks for your help.

i'm a newbie and knows very little about cars. but i would like to know more by changing my burned out headlights. can anyone give me any info on

1. what's the best front lightbulbs (considering price, quality, longivity) to use for my 1992 es300.

2. should i replace all of them at once just to keep the lights at the same brightness

3. how to replace the bulbs

thanks for your help.

1. I like the Sylvania Silverstar Ultras.

2. I usually replace both highbeams or both lowbeams at the same time. They are often sold in pairs.

3. The bulbs are in sockets that can be accessed behind the headlight assemblies. Turn the socket to unlock it and remove it from the assembly. IMPORTANT: when handling your new bulbs, wear latex gloves or just make sure you do not touch the glass part of the bulb. If oil from your skin gets onto the glass, it can seriously lessen the life of the bulb.