Indicator Lights

kmammas

I need some help. I had some electrical work done on my car. On my center consule around the shifter, I have some indicator lights that do not illuminate anymore and I am not quite sure if they should all illuminate or not. If someone could check and see and let me know I would greatly appreciate it before I go back to the shop and let them know which ones should be lighted.

One of my seat warmer indicator is lighted and one is not, so I know the other one should light up. My PWR/2ND button does not light up, but I think it used to. Also on my supsension contorl, the different levels possible, do not light up and I think they used to light up also.

I can't find info on this in my manual. Please help.

I need some help. I had some electrical work done on my car. On my center consule around the shifter, I have some indicator lights that do not illuminate anymore and I am not quite sure if they should all illuminate or not. If someone could check and see and let me know I would greatly appreciate it before I go back to the shop and let them know which ones should be lighted.

One of my seat warmer indicator is lighted and one is not, so I know the other one should light up. My PWR/2ND button does not light up, but I think it used to. Also on my supsension contorl, the different levels possible, do not light up and I think they used to light up also.

the PWR/2nd light will not light up unless you push those buttons (located to the upper right of the shifter). those should normally be off. as for the suspension control lights, see if the "off button" has been pressed. if it is, the "off" light should be illuminated in the center cluster. normally, there should only be one dot lit (usually it is "N"). other than that, the seat belt light flashes until you fasten your belt. also, when the headlights, the green indicator light comes on. other than that, everything should normally not be lit.

the PWR/2nd light will not light up unless you push those buttons (located to the upper right of the shifter). those should normally be off. as for the suspension control lights, see if the "off button" has been pressed. if it is, the "off" light should be illuminated in the center cluster. normally, there should only be one dot lit (usually it is "N"). other than that, the seat belt light flashes until you fasten your belt. also, when the headlights, the green indicator light comes on. other than that, everything should normally not be lit.

Thank you so much for the reply. No one had replied to me and I have an appointment with the shop on Thursday. The problem is, I don't want to know about the lights in the dash, what I want to know are the buttons on the center consule between the two fron seats where the buttons are that you push in. I am not sure if the pwr/2nd indicator buttons on the center consule to the right are lighted. I believe that they use to be. Please check your car next time you drive at night and let me know. Also the knob that indicates the suspension control levels. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the reply. No one had replied to me and I have an appointment with the shop on Thursday. The problem is, I don't want to know about the lights in the dash, what I want to know are the buttons on the center consule between the two fron seats where the buttons are that you push in. I am not sure if the pwr/2nd indicator buttons on the center consule to the right are lighted. I believe that they use to be. Please check your car next time you drive at night and let me know. Also the knob that indicates the suspension control levels. Thanks again.

oh ok, i must've misunderstood. are you talking about the green backlight that comes on when you switch on the headlights? if you are, then all of them should light up. if they're not, check if they still do what they're supposed to do. e.g. the suspension raises/lowers when you push the button and the pwr/2nd lights come on in the dash when the buttons are pressed. if none of them work, chances are the connectors underneath were unplugged.