Out The Door Price You Should Shoot For, 2 Brothers 2 Is250

Out the door price you should shoot for, 2 brothers 2 IS250. I negotiate 2 deals at 2 different Lexus dealers. This is out the door figures everything included.

For my brother I got 2007 IS 250 Automatic with 18" alloy wheels summer tires, high intensity headlamps with Adaptive front lighting system.

Premium Package, wheel locks, mats cargo net. $32,500. out the door (everything included tax registration etc)

Now remember 2008 just came out a week ago.

I got 2008 IS 250 Automatic with 18" alloy wheels summer tires, high intensity headlamps with Adaptive front lighting system.

Premium Package, wheel locks, mats cargo net. $34,800 out the door. (everything included tax registration etc)

I created this thread to help others get the best deal they can. I shop all over southern cali and these were the best deals I personally could get.

I hope this thread save you all some $s.

I love the pricing threads as I'm working up to making an offer, but so many people include "Tax" as part of the negotiated price that it doesn't mean d1ck to me and I'm sure many other people. The tax rate depends on which state you buy. In my case, there is no tax (OK) until you go up to 30 days later to the DMV to get your permanent tag. . .

So, hopefully, repost stating STICKER PRICE and PAID PRICE (exclude tax).

TY!

hey is this b4 or after tax? cuz i got a 08 is250 for 34 500 b4 tax for nav//premium pkg // x pkg // HIDS wondering if i got a good deal or not thx

To the extent you can compare '07-'08, in May, I paid $36,150 for an '07 AWD w/Nav, Lux Pkg, wood trim, headlight washers and all weather mats (note that the options and packages were re-tooled a bit in '08: there was no "Premium Pkg" available on AWD, but now there is one). MSRP was $40,601. Tax is not included in my price here.

• 2 weeks later...
I love the pricing threads as I'm working up to making an offer, but so many people include "Tax" as part of the negotiated price that it doesn't mean d1ck to me and I'm sure many other people. The tax rate depends on which state you buy. In my case, there is no tax (OK) until you go up to 30 days later to the DMV to get your permanent tag. . .

So, hopefully, repost stating STICKER PRICE and PAID PRICE (exclude tax).

TY!

Cash price before tax and license was $31,900 2008 IS 250 Automatic with 18" alloy wheels summer tires, high intensity headlamps with Adaptive front lighting system, Premium Package, wheel locks, mats cargo net.

Cash price before tax and license was $31,900 2008 IS 250 Automatic with 18" alloy wheels summer tires, high intensity headlamps with Adaptive front lighting system, Premium Package, wheel locks, mats cargo net.

$34,800 out the door. (everything included tax registration etc) Have to love all the tax license fees of California.

Always try to buy the car when it is raining hard outside or go in the dealership 1 hour before they close on a week night. They are more willing to deal.

You should be able to do better in SoCal.

I bought my 2007 IS 250 Automatic with 18" alloy wheels summer tires, high intensity headlamps with adaptive front lighting system, Premium Package, wheel locks, mats and cargo net for $30,150 out the door about a month ago.

I also read about a couple of people in the Edmund's forums that said they got it for just under $30K OTD.

Make your deals with fleet/internet managers at high volume dealers. (I believe Keyes, WestMinster and Longo are the largest in SoCal LA area)