I'm In The Club!

drdoctormd

Hi all,

Just picked up my '07 ES 350 Titanium Pearl, premium with nav and extras, xm and 66 mi. this am.

I think i made a crucial mistake in negotiating when i mentioned i was gonna pay cash ie don't bother trying to sell me financing or lease. I let the guy know i was in no hurry and that there was a BMW 5 up the road i was looking at. In fact they sold the black 07 ES 350 i wanted last night--so i told him i wasnt married to any car though i was really disappointed.

I ended up with a sticker of $43 K (42,300 + 6-something for xm) and they "gave me" $9K for my trade, so i held firm at $29,500 otd --ie $38,500, which i thought was fair although i didn't take the invoice approach cause i saw them sell 3 07s in the last 48 hours.

One of the things that i really like over BMW is that the car came with Turanzas unlike bimmers or mercedes where continentals are standard.

How'd i do?

I'm psyched so far!!

Congratulations!

You are going to love this car. No matter how much you spent, this car is worth every penny. It is smooth, quite, and very comfortable and the nav system is the best in the market. Where did the dealer install the xm antenna? Could you post a pic of it?