Used Is250 Pricing In Socal

I'm a first time car buyer and I'm seriously looking into buying a used 2006 IS250 in the socal area. I'm seeing internet pricing up to $32,000 for used cars with between 10,000 and 20,000 miles on it. Then I come to this forum and read that many car buyers bought their new cars for around this price. Has any body bought a used IS250 before and how much did you pay for it? Or how much would you pay for a IS250 with between 10,000 and 20,000 with the standard options.

I think invoice for the 250 is around $30k so $32k new isn't out of the question. THe problem is that once you start adding options the price can balloon fairly quickly (and you won't find any new ones with no options out there). Fully loaded the MSRP on a 250 can creep up to $39k so you will probably see alot of used ones in the $32-$34k range even though you might be able to buy a new one at that price if you are a shrewd negotiator.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a first time car buyer and I'm seriously looking into buying a used 2006 IS250 in the socal area. I'm seeing internet pricing up to $32,000 for used cars with between 10,000 and 20,000 miles on it. Then I come to this forum and read that many car buyers bought their new cars for around this price. Has any body bought a used IS250 before and how much did you pay for it? Or how much would you pay for a IS250 with between 10,000 and 20,000 with the standard options.

Please don't waste your money on a 250, step into the 350. I got mine with 19000. certified preowned w/all the extra's for 35000. P S we live in socal