stocksc3

hello ppl

i am proud to say that in the last month i have become a lexus owner.

i bought a 95 sc300, forest green, for around 8 grand.

the car seems like it is well maintained, i had my friend run a car fax it came out clean.

as everyone knows after you buy a car, you then start noticing the details, my 12 disc cd changer in the back refuses to work sometimes, the cd gets picked up but the laser won't read it, this weekend i opened it all up and could not find the laser, so i just used my dustoff can to spray air into it wherever there was a hole, now my cd changer works :D , i was wondering of anyone else has had the same problem?

thank you

wwwooohoooo i'm a lexus owner :cheers:

I should try that. My cd player didn't work ever since I bought the car 4 months ago. The CDs would load but the console display would show "Error". Being a little lazy and wanting more performance, I decided to unbolt it and save me 20 pounds =~ 1.25 hp.

yea, not to be racist or anything, but i bought my car from a black guy, and he had a system hooked up prior to selling it, and i didn't bother to check the cd or radio thinking it HAD to work, i got mad and looked for a oem cd changers and from the factory they run from 650 to 800 bucks :unsure: and i rather put that money to use somewhere else

Hello all,

Another new Lexus owner here. I just bought mine this weekend...a 2000 SC300. :) My last 3 cars have been Saabs, so this was a big departure for me! :o

The previous owner took the CD changer cassette with him. Does anyone know what model CD changer is in the SC300? I'm betting, if I can find out what it is, I can get one cheaper than I could through the Lexus dealer.