Taillights And Inside Lights Not Working

SunnyD

In my 2001 Lexus IS300, I have my headlights to turn on automatically, so it turns on when it gets dark. Yesterday I was driving, and my headlights turned on when it got dark, but my inside lights didn't come on so I cant see how fast im goin or anything, and my tail lights didn't turn on either. HELP! What should I do? I dont wanna take it to the dealer and get over charged.

• 1 month later...

ive had this same problem for a while now and i decided to get it fixed, first i went to lexus who told me that it was the junction block, they said i had a leak of water in my front windshield that must have shorted the block originally. i ordered the piece and i replaced the block my self, and it has still not fixed my dash lights or my rear lights. now i saw what looked like rust or some green stuff on the junction block parts i was wondering if maybe that is whats causing the prob now. and how do i remove this dirt and rust from these parts????????????? i could seriously use some help... thanks alot in advance