2006 Rx 330 Reprogramming Power Seats

jandc

We just purchased our second RX. This one is a used 2006 RX 330. Without going to the dealership, how do we reprogram the power seats? I think someone 3 ft tall drove it previously! The manual only says to take it to the dealer. I do not have a local dealer. Any help is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

We just purchased our second RX. This one is a used 2006 RX 330. Without going to the dealership, how do we reprogram the power seats? I think someone 3 ft tall drove it previously! The manual only says to take it to the dealer. I do not have a local dealer. Any help is appreciated.

HI I have purchased a used 2006 RX 330 as well. The vehicle needs to be in park then move the seat where you desire and hold both buttons (set and the number) at the same time until you hear a beep Your seat position will be set for that number. I'm not sure if the sequence is set-number hold or number-set hold. Any questions you can email me. dcschnd@yahoo.com

HI I have purchased a used 2006 RX 330 as well. The vehicle needs to be in park then move the seat where you desire and hold both buttons (set and the number) at the same time until you hear a beep Your seat position will be set for that number. I'm not sure if the sequence is set-number hold or number-set hold. Any questions you can email me. dcschnd@yahoo.com

You MUST depress the "set" button first and then hold it while depressing the number select button until you hear the beep.