Another Brake Light Question...

mar

I just returned from the dealer and have spent the last hour browsing through to see if anyone has a solution to my brake light question. Now i was just at the dealer less than two months ago for the same problem spent around $600 and now it's doing the exact same thing. They repaired my trunk harness, and a couple of other minor things, now they want another $ 600-$700 to replace the fuse box ??!!!!! WTF !!! My problem is when i press the brake pedal the brake lights don't come on, i've checked the bulbs fuses etc...where do i go next ? The lights come on but don't light up when the brake is pressed what could it be ??? I'd just as soon get rid of the car which i've had for years before i put another large amount of money into it.....It's a 1991 ls 400. Thanks in advance for any help given, that or does anyone wanna buy a car lol !!

Stupid question, but they did check the brake light switch?
Not a stupid question at all actually you know what...i'm not sure, does anyone know where it is, or somewhere i could go to find out where it is ??

Not a stupid question at all actually you know what...i'm not sure, does anyone know where it is, or somewhere i could go to find out where it is ??

Check your brake pedal. There should be a small switch that depresses when you step on the brake pedal.

Check your brake pedal. There should be a small switch that depresses when you step on the brake pedal.

Hey thanks i'll start there and let you guys know what i find for any others that have this problem as well....